Nestled quietly next to a Cabernet vineyard, the Napa Valley Lodge is the one place where you can easily walk to Yountville’s famed eateries and up-and-coming restaurants while being away from the crowds. Steal away to this Wine Country getaway on the romantic north end of town and enjoy the warmth of authentic personalized service, complimentary extras and off-the-beaten-path experiences known only to locals.
We offer all the extra touches of a four-star experience, without the extra charges. Complimentary services include:
- Continental breakfast buffet
- Morning newspaper
- Fresh-baked cookies at 3pm
- Wine hour every Thursday and Friday evening hosted by a local winery.
- Complete concierge services from winery and restaurant reservations to our staff picks of the best things to do in the Napa Valley
- Wireless Internet access
- Plentiful complimentary parking
- Nightly turndown service upon request
- Two electric vehicle charging stations on property
- No resort fee
Services available for an additional charge:
- Dry cleaning and laundry services
- Poolside food and beverage service (seasonal)